Friday, November 30, 2007

SOME DAYS


Some days I'm black
Some days I'm just human
Some days I'm patriotic
Some days I'm not
Some days I dont give a (bleep)
Some days I care too much
Some days I talk to the creator
Some days it talks to me
Some days I just talk to myself
Some days I just want to fight
Some days I just want to embrace
Some days I just get sick and tired of politics and the ugliness of the human race.

Some days I'm strong
Some days I'm weak
Some days I'm creative
Some days I'm just innovative
Some days I cant be talked to
Some days that's just what I need someone to do
Some days I need a new friend
Some days I call upon my brothers and love ones who understand me
But everyday I'm just me and thats all right.
Cause you see everyday I'm thankful to have those somedays.

And I hope you enjoy your some days too.

No comments: